Low-season period: 1st of May to the 30th of November
A PPR is not required during the low-season, however, we continue to provide handling for your passengers or crew.
FBO opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 a. m. - 6:30 p. m. (Local Time)
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays*: 8:30 a. m. - 6:30 p. m. (Local Time)
Refueling - Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 a. m. - 8:30 p. m. (Local Time)
- Holidays*: 9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p. m. (Local Time)
- Sunday : 9.00 a.m - 6.00 p.m
*1st of May, 8th of May, Ascension Thursday, Pentecost Monday, 14th of July, 15th of August, 1st of November, 11th of November.
Customs regulations concerning prior-notice:
All flights in or out of France (both Schengen and otherwise) must submit a prior-notice form stating
- The complete identity and nationality of passengers
- The complete identity and nationality of the crew
For all flights with handling, the Terminal will take care of the prior-notice: https://cy.myhandlingsoftware.com
It is mandatory that this form be submitted with a prior-notice of 24Hrs of a flight’s arrival time to the following addresses:
The absence of a reply from customs means that the request has been accepted. Any prior-notice rejection will result in a written return.
- Priority Customs contact number: +33 6 64 56 11 21
- Montmélian customs brigade : +33 220.127.116.11.66
- M. Pierre GAYRAUD (Chief of the Montmélian customs Brigade) +33 6 64 52 04 99
- Mme Laurence MICHELI (Deputy of Montmélian customs Brigade) +33 6 64 56 12 56
- Divisional Chief in Chambéry +33 6 64 56 11 50
- M. Didier CHOPINEAUX (Deputy of the Divisional Chief in Chambéry ) +33 6 64 52 70 18
- Interregional liaison center Lyon +33 9 70 27 30 28 (24H)
In summer, customs are not present at the airport, they intervene on request.
Priority number Customs: +33 (0) 6 64 56 11 21
Email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com